How to Apply to be a Travelling Fellow
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country
- be under 45 years old at point of application
- speak English fluently
- be a citizen in any country in Asia-Pacific region
- be an APKASS member for at least 1 year
- demonstrate commitment to sports medicine, excellence in research and clinical practice as manifested through presentation, publications and team service.
- make yourself available for the whole duration of the fellowship
- submit one personal statement and two letters of reference
- be prepared to submit a written report at the end of the programme.
Download Application Form
Please arrange the application documents in below order and saved as one PDF file, and send to APKASS Administrative Office via email:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed Application Form;
- Curriculum Vitae (please refer to application form for the format)
- One Personal Statement (not to exceed 500 words, detailing why you want to be a Traveling Fellow and what you can offer to the program)
- Two Recommendation Letters (ONE from senior orthopaedics surgeon who have worked with you in the field of orthopaedics sports medicine and knee surgery and ONE from senior orthopaedic surgeon who is familiar with your work.)
- A high resolution copy of your passport
Application must be received by the office no later than 11:59pm, 1 Dec 2019 (UTC +8hours) for 2020 Travelling Fellowship Tour.
Selection of Travelling Fellows:
THREE fellows will be chosen from the applicants for each tour. The selection of the Travelling Fellows for the tours will be made by the APKASS Travelling Fellowship Committee.
Please contact the administration office via email: email@example.com should you have any enquiries.